Basics of papercutting with Owen Gildersleeve
Learn the most essential skills to start in the papercutting universe, under the guidance of Owen Gildersleeve. From the scalpel use to the transfer of an image into a papercut piece, by the end of the workshop you will ll be able to takeaway a fully layered papercut piece.
- Date: October 6th
- Time: 1pm-4pm
- Location: Bóvedas gráficas, Conde Duque cultural centre, Madrid
- Language: English
- Price: 75 € (inclusive of VAT)
- Price also includes a light lunch and at the end of the workshop you’ll keep the scalpel and the cutting mat (A4), and of course your papercut piece.
- Requirement: Bring an image, a visual reference or a rough idea that you will use as a start point for your work during the session.
- Payment: Send us an email at email@example.com